LIFE...

~~~LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE NUMBER OF MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY~~~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY~ HAPPY ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I can hardly believe that my babies have turned 4 and 14! I am so lucky to have such beautiful daughters...(although I am beginning to think that their beauty is MY curse)!

Lyssie and her Daddy, getting ready to blow out the candles!

BFF's Forever!!!

Alyssa, a few weeks old...

My precious daughters....

Ains as a toddler...and her binky...they were inseperable!


Ainslee is growing up so quickly, she has been such a joy to have as a daughter, I do not know how I would have made it this far in school if it were not for all of her help! She is becoming such a sweet young woman, she is ALWAYS thinking of others and their happiness! I love to watch her and Lyssie play together, they share such a special bond...Lyssie just adores her (although I am sure that it sometimes grates on Ains' nerves just a little bit:) They are like two peas in a pod, most of the time inseperable...little BFF's!

1 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I can't believe Ains is 14! That makes me feel really old- I can't imagine how you're feeling!:)