LIFE...

~~~LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE NUMBER OF MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY~~~

Friday, October 31, 2008

A DAY OF PLAY!

I decided that since I had the day off today Lyssie and I would enjoy a day of play:) We started the day by giving ourselves mani-pedis! We then went to see all of the techs at Minidoka where I do my clinical rotation, they were all sporting their cute halloween costumes. After that we had root-beer floats and hangurburgers at A&W. Once we had filled our bellies we went to storybook park to run off some of the sugar (in hopes that she might take a nap afterwards - this did not happen as she is crying at my feet this very moment!) It was good to get in some fresh air and spend some one-on-one time with my little angel.








0 comments: