LIFE...

~~~LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE NUMBER OF MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY~~~

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nantucket Trip for Ains!

Grandma, Ainslee, and baby Jackers on the airplane...


Aunt Katie and baby Jack...oh and the two supermodels showing off their rental car:)

Ainslee worked all summer long babysitting here and there to save money for her long awaited trip to Nantucket Island! She has wanted to go for the past three summers and was finally able to do so this year. She made the trip with her Aunt Katie, cousin Jack and Grandma Rosie. They all had so much fun just seeing the sites and hangin with each other at the beach....! They took lots of wonderful pictures so that they could have great memories and then the day before they left to come home, they lost their camera....bummer...oh well, they still have the memories and a few photos that Aunt Shawnae took and gave to them! My kiddos are growing up so fast...and becoming quite the little travelers...I am excited for them that they are able to have such great oppurtunities! (Although I do have to say I'm a little jealous....I wish I could go traveling!)

0 comments: